>> Lifework sessions with me are 30, 60, or 90 minutes depending on need
>> My hourly rate is $100
>> Also sessions are conducted via Zoom unless special arrangement is made
What can you expect during a session?
In just one session, we are going to break some patterns of behaviors.
In just one session, we are going to disrupt old habits and lay the groundwork for some new ones.
In just one session, we are going to change your life.
My sessions are a therapeutic buffet. My expansive background in various healing modalities and coaching frameworks means that I have an extensive tool belt to help us create an individualized framework that will meet your needs and your goals.
Also, I am really funny and laughter is a potent medicine.
Proud Member of the Ethical Coaching Collective
In the Ethical Coaching Collective:
- We do not coach without consent.
- We do not sell coaching without consent.
- In marketing and selling, we will treat people the way we would treat our clients: with respect, transparency, thoughtfulness, and genuine care for their well-being.
- The best that anyone can be in our presence is our thoughts about them. We base all our work with clients in unconditional positive regard. If we cannot feel unconditional positive regard for someone (and that’s okay because we’re human), we refer them out to someone who can.
- We understand that neither human development nor coaching happen in a social and political vacuum. We will be outspoken about our values and make business decisions that reflect them. We will never put profit above values.
- We believe in every human’s capacity for healing, change and growth, and the reality of miraculous quantum change, AND we do not bypass slow, steady, repeated work and cultivation of the grounded presence it takes to stay with things that take time.
- We stay fiercely awake and present to pain and suffering inherent in life and the world, but we do not let it overwhelm us and stop us from believing in the magic and fun of coaching work.
- We are open to all possibilities but are dogmatic about nothing.
- We don’t do gurus. We don’t do cult-y thinking. You are the best authority on you, the client is the best authority on themselves, and we do not endorse outsourcing decision-making or responsibility for how we experience the world and create our reality to anyone else.
- We would rather be curious than be right.
- We do not aim to be perfect practitioners or perfect humans; we aim to learn, do a little better than yesterday, and have fun.
Working with Chris is delightful. His presence and leadership is loving, kind, and safe. He holds you in his head and heart, to guide and provide you with his magical coaching. You can feel his deep and authentic care and skill through the ether; you will melt into his steady hands. Get ready for releases, breakthroughs, and some deep laughs, along with some practical lessons and tools. I was transformed after working with Chris and can't wait for another magic hour with him soon.
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
A Happier Life, Rich with Connection, and an Empowered Sense of Self
After working with me, clients will have:
- An innate knowing that they are worthy, loved, and lovable.
- A deeper understanding of their own personal stress response cycle and their individual survival strategies that are sabotaging their current relationships and goals.
- The ability to communicate their needs and boundaries in an unconditionally loving way.
- The skill to relinquish expectations of others and ourselves.
- An invitation to release personal shame as they adopt an expansive and compassionate view of themselves and others.
- A vast array of tools and strategies, that address specific needs at the physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual levels, which will help them navigate challenging conversations and situations.
- Insight into what it means to be accountable, live in authenticity, and tell the truth about ourselves.